Pages

9.01.2016

SLAY-Z




There's a difference between everyday outfits and blog looks. My day to day outfits are put together from whatever is available to wear in my closet. My blog looks are when I allow myself the time and creative freedom to create exactly what I've imagined. Sometimes I feel like the process shouldn't be as difficult as I make it to assemble these looks, but I take this blog seriously. It can be weeks before a single look is COMPLETE. Down to the smallest detail, I want each blog look to feel authentic and not like looks we've all seen from other bloggers. Even for something as simple as a graphic tee, if I'm wearing it on the blog, shorts or jeans are not an option. This blog and you as readers deserve more. With a sassy tone I say, my rap name is SLAY-Z and I intend to live up to the name!

GRAPHIC TEE: XIRIX
DRESS: Boohoo (altered)
DENIM CORSET: DIY
PERSPEX HEELS: Thrifted
RINGS: Forever21











No comments:

Post a Comment