Pages

12.15.2014

Tailored







I know that it's been about five weeks since my last post, which is really disappointing. I honestly haven't had the motivation for anything; school, the blog, DIY projects. I have three other outfits that I took pictures of for the blog, but I probably won't post them. I'm hoping that during this month off from school I can get into a more positive mindset. Since I won't be getting out as much, my goal is to have only one outfit post a week. And hopefully when the semester starts in January I can get back to doing multiple in a week.

Anyway, this is the only look from the past few weeks that I thought was blog worthy. Details below.





 It took me over a year to find the perfect blazer. Maybe I wasn't looking in the right places. But, for some reason, I don't wear it often. I've been waiting to do an all black tailored look for a while, so the pants weren't a difficult choice.

This is definitely my favorite scarf at the moment, probably because its my favorite fall color. I realize that I pair it with black a lot, but the colors compliment each other so well that I just can't help it. The flower pin was made from decorative flowers from The Dollar Tree. It's one of my favorite flower accessories that I've made. I originally made it to be neckwear but I can put it anywhere. I decided to wear it because even though the scarf and pants are patterned, the outfit still felt too plain.

My only slight regret is that I didn't have black and white Roshe Runners to go with the look instead of loafers. But, I'm still happy with the overall outcome.






Blazer: Macy's
Pants: H&M
Scarf: Thrifted
Shoes: Thrifted



3 comments:

  1. This is probably one of my favorites & I've been stalking you all morning haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I welcome stalkers. Thanks for actually commenting!

      Delete
  2. Cool pants!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete